The project involved the replacement of the exterior architecture of a hospital building for persons with reduced mobility. To minimize the displacement of users and not disrupt the staff’s activities, temporary walls with windows were sequentially installed during the work, one floor at a time, on the interior side of the walls to be replaced.
- Demolition of the existing facade’s exterior
- Waterproofing and insulation of the facade
- Installation of a new window and spandrel panel system
- Installation of a new aluminum cladding
- Repair of exterior finishes.