This building had major anchor weaknesses at the brick facades and the parapet. The parapet was completely rebuilt and the sections of brickwork deemed precarious were replaced after the installation of new galvanised steel lintels and anchors which met present-day standards. We also installed a new roof system and inspected the waterproofing of the walls at membranes and flashings.
The work was carried out in a way which minimised any inconveniences to the residents.
- Installed a new roof system
- Dismantled and rebuilt sections of the brick facade
- Replaced the structural lintels
- Repointed all remaining brickwork
- Patched deteriorated concrete balcony surfaces
- Repaired the roughcast of the mechanical rooftops